What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...then, PA...now, Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...MacBaren Scottish Mixture... :cheers:

The Wizard's Magical Pebble Castle in my GBD Dublin with an oval shank. :)

AJ

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and a amber acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

HU China Heaven in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking P&W Bestmake in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Now smoking HU Anniversary in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

HU's Zulu in my Stanwell Jubilee 229 with Silver Cap. :)

AJ

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

eklektos44":3vvrhcr5 said:
Great looking pipe AJ!
Thanks my friend. It smokes as good as it looks but being a Stanwell that's no surprise, eh?

AJ

...final pipe of the day...SG Cob Plug in a RD Pipes "Pit Bull" bent Bulldog... :cheers:

The last of my stash of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

Last pipe before heading to bed. Some 2010 FVF in my Lords bent billiard # 159. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Guendalose in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.