What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

HU Hadde’s Best Irish in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Part way through this bowl of HU Anniversary in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

HU Daddy Gefftl in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Red Odessa in my GBD Virgin Billiard # 254. :)

AJ

About a third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

Listing this a little early: HU Cherry Serrano in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

GLP's Haddo's Delight (my first bowl ever from a 3 year old tin) in a Peterson deluxe system bent apple.....not sure what I think of Haddo's yet......

Ozarks Wizard's supper great Pebble Castle in my Todd Harris Bent Rhodesian/Calabash with a silver band and Cumberland stem.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

AJ

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

Haunted Bookshop/straight 1960's Falcon with a rusticated acorn shaped bowl.

GLP Cumberland in a Dunhill Tanshell straight sandblasted bulldog from 1962........

P&W Bestmake in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

The last of this sample of McClelland Honeydew in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.