What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple minutes or so away from smoking Boswell’s Dan’s Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

MacBaren Black Ambrosia in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Esoterica Penzance in a Wessex Bristol bent dublin.....awesome blend! My first bowl of the stuff - excellent!

The last of my stash of Year 1980 A.C. Peterson Caledonian Curly Cut Melange No.410 in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Rattray's Summer Edition 2015 in an Ardor X-Long DR Urano panel Canadian... :cheers:

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Red Ambrosia in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

GLP Regent’s Flake in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem.

Peretti’s Cuban Mixture in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles, with a black vulcanite ferrule and stem. Starting to run low on this blend.

Last smoke before I head to bed. I'm finishing up a tin of Telegraph Hill in my Savinelli Bruna 111 EX Billiard. :)

AJ

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

22619425677100f5a3dfffe2b37060747315e243.jpg

4noggins Catamount - Georg Jensen, cappuccino plus ice water.

Modern Virginia in a GBD Ebony Bulldog.......it's not bad, but nothing to rave over either.......

Sutliffe Rum & Maple match in a Peterson Around the World (I think that's what they're called) USA Straight Smooth Billiard......

Not too far from finishing this bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

The last of my stash of Year 1926 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 1970s black sandblasted slight bent Savinelli Autograph 05 Horn with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.