What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of G&H Brown Flake Scented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Outman Cigars Spiced Rum in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem. Watching The Sea Wolf starring some fella who looks like me, see. Myeah!

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...early AM...PA...now, C&D Opening Night in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Walnut Flake... :cheers:

Starting off my smoking day with Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finishing a bowl of GLP Chelsey Morning with an early afternoon cup o' Joe in an "almost" broken in, newish, Pete bulldog. I can't help but smile a little. Most pleasant.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Good evening from Athens, inside: temperature 30.1 C and moisture 24%

pl1CEf2.jpg

Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye Flake in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and an amber acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

...final pipe of the day...P. Heinrich's Curly Block in a '88 gp. 5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.