What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A third of the way through this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem.

Part way through this bowl of HU China’s Heaven in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. Have enough left for a bowl or so.

Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black stem.

Part way through this bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Peretti’s Thanksgiving Blend in a sienna toned slightly etched 1979 signed Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 Oom Paul with a ring around the middle of the shank and an amber acrylic stem.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Good evening Ladies & Gentlemen, for us the Orthodox Greeks today was Holiday and a great celebration. 15th of August is the name day of Holy Mary and the 77th anniversary of the sink of our ship "Elli" from a submarine of Mussolini. A treacherous and cowardly hit without cause from the ridiculous and sneaky italian fascists!

http://www.greeka.com/cyclades/tinos/tinos-history/elli-torpedoing.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_cruiser_Elli_%281912%29

XG2Nce2.jpg

Note that there is no hole in the handle of the coffee cup, i will explain you in a future post why.

Not far from finishing this bowl of GLP Temple Bar in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 1979 MM straight Legend.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Plantation Evening in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Condor Plug in a Ser Jacopo Spongia Lovat... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Half way through this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

HU Aus Dem Krater No.4 in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter and black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.