What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Jim’s B Blend in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and amber tortoise saddle stem.

C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

Savinelli 140˚ in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special with a black vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking HU China’s Heaven in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Working and listening to the MLB talk on the XM.

Just finished work and this bowl of P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Peter Heinrichs Chateau Henri No. 8 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Heine's Blend in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

....early AM...G&H Kendal Gold...then, Granger...now, P. Heinrich's Curly Block in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...McC #5100... :cheers:

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Watching the Braves-Nats game while I wait for Vin Scully at 4:10 EST.

Just finished smoking Jim's Half Va., Half Burley with dark fired Kentucky in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, black ebonite stem with an aluminum band. Listening to Vin Scully on the XM.

Now smoking 2003 GLP Charing Cross in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for about three more bowls.

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Last of a gifted sample of SG's 'Finest Kendal Twist Black XX' in a straight Dutch meer

...final pipe of the day...G&H Dark Plug in a RD Pipes smooth large slight bent Author... :cheers:

Just finished smoking McClelland 2000 in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Fdil3T7.jpg

St. Basil’s Rasputin in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.