What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Motzek Scottish in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Holiday Spirit (2015) in my Vauen White Dot Billiard # 3794. :)

AJ

Finishing the very last of a 2013 tin of McC's St. James Woods. I'm gonna miss this, for sure.

Using an iron wood horn....

A couple minutes away from smoking 15 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Yenidje Highlander in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...SG Cob Plug in a L'Antra rustic apple... :cheers:

The last of my stash of Watch City Fat Bastard in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend apple with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Now smoking half a bowl of 4Noggins Otter Creek in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. This will finish the sample.

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

...early AM...PA...then, Half & Half...now, HH Matured Virginia in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

...up next...SG St. James Flake... :cheers:

Kendal Kentucky in a Mastro de Paja bent Dublin.

Starting off my smoking day with C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

HU Nashville County in my Mauro Armellini Pickaxe. :)

AJ

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Not far from having this review written.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.