What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Savinelli 140˚ in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Back home after a wonderful dinner with old friends.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Mixture #25 in a L'Antra rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Dan Tobacco Devil's Holiday, in one of my earlier black walnut wizard pipes...

HU Makhuwa in my Savinelli Punto Oro Paneled Billiard # 515KS. :)

AJ

Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Motzek Scottish in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

About half way through this bowl of Jim’s C Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

...early AM...SG FVF...now, Lane Dark Red in a Preben Holm Collector freehand rustic bent Dublin... :cheers:

...up next...Capstan RR (Blue)... :cheers:

St. Bruno Flake in a Savinelli Oscar Lucite 316 KS.

L. J. Peretti BPC in a custom Jan Zeman. So nice with a mid day cup o' Joe.

Almost finished this bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with an amber colored stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Frog Morton in my favorite pipe that I use exclusively for Lat. blends, a Design Berlin paneled bent Rhodesian. :)

AJ

Half way through this bowl of C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.