What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DrT999":klt73q89 said:
Bosun Cut Plug in a Lorenz prince
Our Dr. "T" introduced me to Bosun Cut Plug a few years back and several other Lakeland style blends. Since then I've enjoyed many hours smoking these wonderful blends and can never repay the good Professor for sharing his knowledge with me. He's a great guy who has shared his knowledge and a lot of his tobacco with many here on this site. Thanks "T" for the many hours of pleasure I've enjoyed because of your unselfish kindness.

Right now I'm smoking some Wilderness in my first Savinelli Punto Oro Smooth Billiard Model # 114KS. :)

AJ

Part way through this bowl of 2006 McClelland Bayou Slices (Blakeney’s Best) in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

ajn27511":iei4jqw6 said:
DrT999":iei4jqw6 said:
Bosun Cut Plug in a Lorenz prince
Our Dr. "T" introduced me to Bosun Cut Plug a few years back and several other Lakeland style blends. Since then I've enjoyed many hours smoking these wonderful blends and can never repay the good Professor for sharing his knowledge with me. He's a great guy who has shared his knowledge and a lot of his tobacco with many here on this site. Thanks "T" for the many hours of pleasure I've enjoyed because of your unselfish kindness.

Right now I'm smoking some Wilderness in my first Savinelli Punto Oro Smooth Billiard Model # 114KS. :)

AJ
Dr. T. knows his Lakeland and floral blends better than most.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Gotta real Peretti's thing going today. Bowl of Tashkent in a very thin stemmed Stanwell 62 that's easy to clench while cooking some burgers!

Mature Virginia # 25 in my Todd Harris stacked Dublin. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black stem. Almost finished with my stash of this.

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink on this very hot and humid day.

PCCA Millennium 2000 in a 1970s smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Maltan RR in a Ser Jacopo blast Lovat... :cheers:

Almost half way through this bowl of HU Daddy Gefftl in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl. Have enough left for a short smoke.

I brought a big jar of PSLBF on vacation and have been smoking it in a few different pipes while fishing..

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

HU Nashville County in my Stanwell Army Mount Billiard # 88. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Angler’s Dream smooth straight 1949 Yellow Bowl Century Model Lovat with a black vulcanite stem.

Peretti’s Royal in 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking C&D Oriental Silk in a smooth straight 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Heine's Blend in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.