What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part way through this bowl of 15 year old Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching Live and Let Die.

Davidoff Flake Medallions in my Lorenzo Vicenza smooth apple with a tapered stem and hallmarked silver band. :)

AJ

Just finished smoking Smoker’s Pride Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and black stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Sutliff Light English #302 in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Oom Paul natural with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

good morning all, starting my saturday with Sam's Flake by Samuel Gawith, tin aged from 2009, in a Ardor Urano Sandblast and a bitter coffe, sun looks good,  new hot day in Balearic Islands

...early AM...PA...then, H&H Trout Stream...now, Lane RR in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Smoker's Haven Select Mixture... :cheers:

BBF in a Dirk Claessen Lovat

Dirk-Claessen-Lovat-2_zpso6fdvf5p.jpg

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink. Getting ready to listen to the Yankees-Orioles game.

Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Cleaning a few pipes.

Low Country Pipe & Cigar Guendalose in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Frankenstein Cocktail in my Savinelli Bruna Canadian # 802. :)

AJ

Now smoking St. James Flake in a small slight bend black sandblast 2000 D.R. Ardor Urano Ninfea Fatta A Mano author with a silver spigot military bit and a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe is a long time and thought it was time to do so. Listening to Vin Scully on the XM.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.