What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Country Squire Lighthouse Keeper in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking HU Cherry Saronno in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Have enough left for half a bowl.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Plug in a RD Pipes smooth bent Author... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Braves - Giants game.

Now smoking the last of this sample of HU Scotney in an early to mid '70s smooth medium bend flat bottom Savinelli Autograph 6 with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

2011 Squadron Leader in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

Good Sunday all

Starting my day with a bitter coffe and Hall O'the Wind in a Bruken Bruc Boix and listening Mozart...

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Samuel Gawith´s FVF in a Rafa Martin

Rafa-Martin-09-14-2_zpscdmubxgb.jpg

' Dayyy from Athens-Greece, a little bit cloudy day but this won't restrict us to visit a local Cafe to enjoy our coffee plus pipe smoking.

HYRiPSX.jpg

The pipe is modified by me [rustic work on bowl and band plus i added a new mouthpiece].

...early AM...SH Select Mixture...then, PA...now, GLP Virginia Cream in an Ardor DR Urano panel Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...C&D Opening Night... :cheers:

Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2013 MM straight Legend with a yellow stem.

C&D Mixture Monster 3 in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Jim's Half Va., Half Burley w/Per in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Peterosn´s Irish Flake in a Ser Jacopo R1

Ser-Jacopo-R-1-2_zpsvzcm8nlf.jpg

GLP Temple Bar in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant brandy with a leaf engraved silver band and a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.