What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JimInks":52ni8yg3 said:
ajn27511":52ni8yg3 said:
DrT999":52ni8yg3 said:
Bosun Cut Plug in a Lorenz prince
Our Dr. "T" introduced me to Bosun Cut Plug a few years back and several other Lakeland style blends. Since then I've enjoyed many hours smoking these wonderful blends and can never repay the good Professor for sharing his knowledge with me. He's a great guy who has shared his knowledge and a lot of his tobacco with many here on this site. Thanks "T" for the many hours of pleasure I've enjoyed because of your unselfish kindness.

Right now I'm smoking some Wilderness in my first Savinelli Punto Oro Smooth Billiard Model # 114KS. :)

AJ
Dr. T. knows his Lakeland and floral blends better than most.
Thanks guys!

Peter: that Maltan RR is good, and not just because it's hard to come by!

Brown Sugar Flake in a Pete Barrel

...early AM...SG Cabbie's Mixture...now, G&H KY Nougat in a P&T 2006 Tinsky "Sunrise" Rhodesian...

...up next...HOW Revelation... :cheers:

Peter: that Maltan RR is good, and not just because it's hard to come by!

...Dr. T... you bet it is...The more I smoke it the better I like it...

Starting off my smoking day with Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Another hot and humid day is here.

Half & Half with 40% Perique added in my Bentley made John Aylesbury Billiard. :)

AJ  

A third of the way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Guendalose in a 1977 smooth Rubino (Lorenzo) Oom Paul with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking St. James Flake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard with a black acrylic stem.

MacBaren Raw in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

About a third of the way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Orlik Racing Green in a smooth early Radice full bend crossgrain/bird's eye 2 dot Clear with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink on another relentlessly hot and humid day.

...final pipe of the day...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

First try of Kendal Black Twist in a decorated BBK (current avatar pipe)

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

Savinelli 140˚ in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

HU Anniversary in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem.

1st try, GH American Sweet Peach in an MM Missouri Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.