What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a third of a bowl left of Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Cleaning a few pipes as I wait for Mad Dog Russo at the top of the hour.

Granger in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a tapered black acrylic stem.

Now smoking year 1975 Dunhill Ye Olde Signe in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Delicious!

goodnight, long day of work today, after dinner, enjoy a bowl of McClellands 5100 Red Cake in a Ardor Venere Canadian, drink black tea and read while it is playing Mozart

Ardor-Venere-1_zpsqq9jytcc.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Year 1996 Dunhill 221B Baker Street in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Year 2005 Dunhill My Mixture 36166 in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

C&D Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

Puffing on some of my LL-7/PA mixture in a Peterson Dracula #03 sandblast. Waiting on the Presidential Debate to start. This should prove to be the most entertaining debate in history. You just never know what's going to come out of the Donald's mouth.

Year 1986 Elephant & Castle New World in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Paul’s Pipe Shop Arrowhead in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Oom Paul with a pearl brown acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H American Peach in a Neerup Partially Rusticated Churchwarden... :cheers:

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

P&W Nut Brown Burley in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Anniversary Kake in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem.

Brown Sugar Flake in a blasted Bruce Weaver blowfish with Cumberland stem and ivory shank accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.