What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Elizabethan Match in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...D&R Athey in a Savinelli rustic Dublin Churchwarden... :cheers:

Now smoking 2013 Capstan Gold in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a lucite ferrule and stem. Three years of age makes a real difference with this blend.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem.

G&H Brown Flake Scented in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Angler's Dream in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Athens-Greece, no clouds today only warm sun.

KgK8r4b.jpg

G.L Pease Abingdon - Butz Choquin [modified].

...early AM..CH...now, G&H American Delight in a Radice rind X-long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Rattray's Exotic Orange... :cheers:

Nearly end of the work day for me.
OGS in Chacom canadian

A 50/50 mix of cube cut ODF and Black Twist XX in a blasted Neerup bent apple.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Drucquer & Sons Red Lion in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

goodnight, a huge storm has "attacked" today, to rest a little after dinner,FVF in my Cantó Dublin and green tea, Shiseido (Sencha and Matcha), listen for a while Bach and read a good time

Cantoacute-Dublin-5_zpsadqite9p.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.