What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, time for some good tobacco....

Stonehaven 25 year aged in my T. Cristiano Signature Billiard with a square shank. Stunning inlay work in the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex Burley Slice ( same as a flake ) aged 12 years in my Luca Vanetti Poker pipe with a bent stem. Purchased this pipe new last year on eBay for $35.00. I have many other Italian pipes costing 3 times as much but do not smoke as good as this Luca Vanetti... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Villiger Original Export in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque with a black vulcanite stem. I got pouches of the five new Villiger blends and will be reviewing them. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

The last of some Brown Flake Unscented in a Brigham Prince

Edward G Robinson blend in one of my LHS smooth billiard pipes with a 14k gold band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

230190387d67e1a06244ec0dea50300622fbdb68.jpg

Skandinavik Exotic.

A few minutes away from smoking 2013 Capstan Gold in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank and a black acrylic stem.

long and rainy day in Balearic Islands, moisture in the bones, all day, now a little warm at home and read relaxed time with a tea Puerh with FVF in my Cantó Dublin

Cantoacute-Dublin-5_zpsadqite9p.jpg

MM Pride tobacco in my Yorkshire Meer lined, hand carving on both sides of this medium Apple bowl. Partially bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H Black House in my Wally Frank Oom Paul with some carving on the front and bottom of the bowl. Really stunning pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

G&H Black Cherry Twist in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

Three Star Blue in one of my Savinelli 320's. Great smoking pipes for the price.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching the Cubs-Dodgers game.

Villiger Tropical Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...R. McConnell Mature Mixture in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Getting my last pipe full for the night ready:

Dunhill Nightcap tin version ONLY. Air drying a pipe full in a tobacco tray for about 20
Pipe of choice: one of my HS Studio poker pipes, black and fully rusticated.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.