What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lonecoyote":mauexns5 said:
Bagpipers Dream in my T. Cristiano partially rusticated Canadian pipe. Nice inlay in the top of the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Ironic isn't it a cognac topping for the good Scotsman? :lol!:

That is one great tobacco!

Guy, yup Cognac for sure and this is a great tobacco :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good evening from Greece, another quiet night here in a suburb of Athens. I am smoking Peterson Old Dublin while making the final preparations for my 3 days vacations.
e040.gif

God willing i will be here on Tuesday morning with some Cafe pipe-photos.

Sid, enjoy your vacation :cheers: :cheers:

Getting my next pipe full ready:
Newminster # 400 Superior Navy Flake in my older version restored Grabow Freehand. This is an excellent matched pair

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Villiger Tropical Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Lonecoyote":0z5yo4pn said:
Guy, yup Cognac for sure and this is a great tobacco :cheers: :cheers: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Now I'm itching to open one of the tins I have in my cellar despite all the ones I have open right now. :affraid:

C & D Automn Evening in my new Stanwell GD 139. perfect chamber size for a high quality aro.
' Evening, chaps & chapettes.

H&H WhiteKnight in my Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe. This pipe has a nice piece of smooth briar with no fills. I purchased this pipe last year in new Estate never smoked condition on eBay for $30.00, you don't have to always spend a small fortune for a great smoking pipe. I did remove the long/oversized stinger and that cured the gurgle issues. This pipe is now dedicated to this blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Guy, go for it this weekend, it holds well in its container for over 6 months once opened.  You will definitely want a few more for your cellar once you give this blend a try. Then let me know what you think??? I recently got a member from another forum hooked on this wonderful tobacco:cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":pzrj5l4a said:
Guy, go for it this weekend, it holds well in its container for over 6 months once opened.  You will definitely want a few more for your cellar once you give this blend a try. Then let me know what you think??? I recently got a member from another forum hooked on this wonderful tobacco:cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Now I'm itching to open one of the tins I have in my cellar despite all the ones I have open right now. affraid

SORRY FOR THE REPOST ERROR!!!!!!

LC, I have tried already the Bagpiper's Dream. That's why I'm itching, bro! :lol!: :lol!:

And I must resist I have enough open right now and am a medium smoker only....

Now smoking Villiger New World Export in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Mixture 79 in an Old Man smoking Churchwarden Meerschaum... :cheers:

Low Country Guendalose in my Tinsky '15 BoB POTY after work. 'basccy courtesy of a fine brother.

Now onto some fine aged Night Train in the ever trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub.

8)

Cheers,

RR

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Reserve in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Bedtime Dessert:

Plum Pudding in my Aldo Velani Blonde smooth Brandy pipe with a very comfortable wide stem. This pipe has a real nice wide oval shank. Purchased NOS a few months ago. I'm a BIG fan of ALL my Aldo's, yup...over my Savinell's :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GH Roses - equal parts Grasmere & Dark R/G Plug in a Servi meer billiard

St. Basil’s Ivan the Terrible in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Even though they've past I'm celebrating Labor Day, my wife's birthday, and the birthday of one of my best friend from back home. Tudor Castle in my partially rusticated Design Berlin Royal Star Paneled Rhodesian with a bent black Saddle Stem with two silver bands. :)

AJ

Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.