What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villiger New World Export in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

Finishing up a bowl of Red Rapparree in a Bjarne smooth bent apple

Sticking with Latakia tonight, Penzance in a 80's Peterson quarter bent rusticated Sherlock Holmes bulldog.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost finished smoking D&R Raccoon’s Accent in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Drucquer & Sons Prince’s Blend in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Half way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Geia Hara from the sunny Athens.

2302185264c44941814062147395b1ce62275205.jpg

Stanwell Vanilla - Golden Gate.

A blend of CH & BCA in my J.M.Boswell 2010 rusticated Apple with a slight bend to the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...G&H North Star...now, CH in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Lane Dark Red... :cheers:

Bagpipers Dream in my T. Cristiano partially rusticated Canadian pipe. Nice inlay in the top of the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Solani ABF in my T. Cristiano Bosso smooth Billiard shape bowl with a square shank and inlay around the entire stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Ted's Weed ( my own blend ) in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Villiger Original Export in a 1976 black rough carved Pioneer Meerschaum Oom Paul with a brown acrylic stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with real sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in one of my MM Country Gentelman pipes

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Villager English Export in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Troy’s Burley Homebrew in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

Old Joe Krantz ( this bulk version is excellent ) in one of my LHS carved Chubby Pot pipes with a slight bend in the stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.