What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Newminster # 400 Superior Navy Flake aged 5 years. Well rubbed and air dried in a tobacco tray for about 30 minutes.

Pipe of choice: recently restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. The picture does not do this pipe justice, but you get an idea.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
rb7W96i.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Starting off my smoking day with the last of my stash of STCoP Dobie’s Four Square Virginia in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink on this chilly morning.

Now smoking the last of my stash of Rich Dark Flake in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my MM cOuntry Gentleman pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of this pouch of Iwan Ries Three Star Blue in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

A blend of aged Cube Cut Burley & VBC, nice dessert blend in the morning.

Pipe of choice: Radice Smooth Dublin. Have not smoked this pipe in quite a while.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About half way through this bowl of early 2000s Charatan Mild Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

29drbBu.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px
Well, last year around Thanksgiving I had two different  tobacco's left over in two small jars, enough for about two smokes. I decided to mix them together and give the blend a try. Glad I did! I enjoyed it so much I made a blend and aged it for one year. Just finished a bowl full......

C&D Bayou Night and Lane Burley & Black. The blend consists of 70% B&B and 30% BN. The smoke: extremely pleasant with no bite and I smoked it like a freight train. It was like smoking a salty, spicy chocolate peanut butter cup. The room note smelled exactly like I described. May sound like a weird blend, but I'm glad I threw this together to age. Will be making two more big jars the next time I place my order with Smokingpipes.
Pipe of choice: the pipe I made, The Melting Pot, which is now dedicated to this wonderful blend. I also made the tamper.... The Melting Candle

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The last of this tin of C&D Corn Cob Christmas Blend 2016 in a 2013 MM straight Legend with a yellow stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

Rattray's Westminster in my 1987 Aldo Valeni rusticated Octagon pipe. Still one of my all time favorite pipes :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now stuffing a pipe with a Kake I've made for a while:

Maple Crumb Kake in one of my HS Studio pipes that's dedicated to a sweet blend.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of early ‘70s Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Two thirds through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Bayou Night bulk version in my Savinelli series III unfinished Billiard pipe. This pipe was sent to me with NO hole in the stem, which I drilled out and 11 fills. Should have been sold as a Savinelli throw out :lol!: :lol!:
But, it is a good smoking pipe but not worth $70.00 with 11 huge fills!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my Pierre Morel Sr. Hand made/carved Bullmoose pipe. I restored this pipe a while back and it still looks like new. The nomenclature is extremely crisp. Pierre Morel Sr. Was a well known Artist and Sculptor throughout Europe. His craftsmanship was simply amazing, second to none. I don't smoke this pipe as often as I should, I look at it more as a fine work of Art rather then just a pipe. I am honored to own this rare pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
tE0OuBF.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px
OpEWU22.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px
XlAaMG6.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Taking a break from a Stanwell Refurbish I'm doing, and smoking some Dunhill My Mixture in a MM Cob!
Zach

Status
Not open for further replies.