What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost finished smoking Old Dark Fired in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening.

And now I'm locked outside of my house with an empty bowl and my wife doesn't get home till 11.
34 degrees out... gonna be a fun night. :lol:

...final pipe of the day...McC #2025 Eng. Cavendish in an Ardor Christmas 2000 Urano Rhodesian... :cheers:

Now smoking Dunhill Durbar in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

D&R Rimboche A.P. in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

McClelland's 2035 in a persimmon squashed tomato, 12 inch maple stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem. Working!

C&D Bayou Morning aged 5 years in my 1987 purchased in Turkey Eagle Claw Egg Meerschaum with a yellow and white bent acrylic stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Budd III in my MM Country Gentleman pipe dedicated to my cigar leaf blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece, the sun is present here in Athens although the temperature isn't high.

2317087760188b644fb7522bb0a160af5b158973.jpg

Briar Patch Ramsgate - Stanwell, espresso plus cool water as companion.

Almost finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Black Frigate in my custom made Algerian O'Donnel poker pipe with an orange and black stripe Cumberland stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...now, Lane RR in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

...up next...War Horse Bar... :cheers:

My morning dessert:

Aged CH & VBC in my Stanwell Royal Guard

Below is a picture of the Stanwell Royal Guard and my Stanwell #95. The Royal Guard is the pipe in the back of the #95. I purchased the #95 from a member of another pipe forum I use to belong to, because the Royal Guard was gifted to me from the gentleman I purchased the #95 from and thanked him in the public forum, it got some other members upset that they were not gifted. Two members actually sent me a few nasty PM's. A bunch of babies and I asked to have my account closed. Lesson learned, NEVER thank someone in a public forum, send a PM!!
XlXOKIn.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good medicine and advice Ted!  Currently not smoking anything as im working but i saw this post and wanted to chime in.  Thanks again for the good advice Ted!  Enjoy those are some beautiful pipes.

St Bruno Flake in a small straight Black Briar billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.