What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Directors Cut in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Preparing this fine tobacco in slices and well rubbed out:

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem. Watching The Man Who Came to Dinner.

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Seven Seas Gold in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Cornell & Diehl Burley Ribbon Cut in my new, not yet smoked Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe. Thanks Roy, but you went over board.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
GFwdPSa.jpg" style="width: 800px;height: 400px

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Condor Plug...now, Dunhill Ye Olde Signe in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :santa:

...up next...PS #80 Norwegian Blend... :rendeer:

War Horse Ready-Cut in a Peterson Donegal Rocky #69 bent billiard

Half way through this bowl of Uhle’s 00 in a 1979 Ascorti Business KS Oom Paul with a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

A minute or two away from smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Beautiful stuff as always folks. Been awhile since I've dropped in although I have been checking in now and again just not posting.

For Christmas I decided to break out Bo Nordh's personal pipe filled with 10 y/o Hamburger Veermaster to wish everyone the best for the holidays, regards and peace.
banjo

Been awhile since I've dropped in although I have been checking in now and again just not posting.

For Christmas I decided to break out Bo Nordh's personal pipe filled with 10 y/o Hamburger Veermaster to wish everyone the best for the holidays, regards and peace.
banjo

IMG_0158_zps2493e3b2.jpg

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe
Nice to see you back Banjo!! Glad your doing well.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About 20 minutes away from having diner and then time for another:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OWCEauw.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Status
Not open for further replies.