What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Dunbar in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe This pipe is so stunning I did not want to smoke it...lol

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2006 McClelland Tawny Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend half black sandblasted, half brown smooth rough top with a multi-colored dark yellowish ferrule and black vulcanite stem.

Black Frigate in a restored old Grabow Freehand pipe. Sitting next to a Grabow Viking I restored a while back.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
r4B74tN.jpg" style="width: 550px;height: 400px

Now smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a 1970s full bend straight grain rough top Savinelli Autograph 6 sitter with a cumberland stem.

...final pipe of the day...Ferndown Yellow & Brown in a P&T 2000 POY Castello smooth panel billiard... :cheers:

D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of Troy’s Burley Homebrew in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Just opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half&Half in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century full bend natural egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul Pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Equal mix of Grasmere Flake and Dark Plug Rose Geranium in a straight Dutch meer

Status
Not open for further replies.