What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came in from outside where I enjoyed a bowl of Log Cabin. Nice evening, a little chilly (39), but doable. I'm beginning to like Log Cabin. It was gifted to me and, for an aero, is quite nice.

Snuck a smoke in at my parents house in the backyard. Lane 1Q in my Albin!

Earlier, I smoked two bowls of D&R VIP in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded. Now, I'm part way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Finishing the night with Black Irish X with the latest corn cob pipe I made for myself. Curing/drying the cob in a deep fryer at 360 degrees make the cob much harder then oven baked.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes or so away from smoking MacBaren Symphony in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of hot tea is my drink. Getting ready to watch The Case of the Lucky Legs starring Warren William as Perry Mason. These 1930s Mason movies are fun to watch.

...final pipe of the day...finishing the day with what my first bowl this morning was...Condor Plug in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

GLP Jack Knife RR in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing this bowl of C&D Old Hollywood in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth Billiard bowl

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Big ’n Burley in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.