What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half&Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Not too far away from finishing this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my Aldo Velani sandblasted billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Good morning from Greece, unfortunately we have a winter day here in Athens.

232002934f9f4439608538ad02def5d00b43a189.jpg

Danish Mixture Vanille Hausmarke - Fallion [my rustic & paint work].

...early AM...Lane Dark Red...now, SG Commonwealth in a '94 gp. 6 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...'88 Amphora Full Aroma(Red)... :cheers:

Stonehaven in my Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MM Pride tobacco in one of my MM Legend pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A blend of 3 year aged Big N Burley & BCA in my Stanwell #95 chubby pot with a wide stem. Stanwell pipes are still high quality and made in Italy at the same factory as Aldo Velani pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Rattray’s Exotic Orange in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink on this chilly, rainy day.

Rattray's Westminster in one of my Falcon pipes with a Meerschaum Apple bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Rimboche A.P. in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

4 year aged HH Old Dark Fired well rubbed out and air drying for 30 minutes.
Pipe of choice: No name stunning flame grain Lovat pipe. It was never smoked prior to me winning it on eBay for $20.00. It was money well spent two years ago. Great smoking pipe, you don't have to spend a fortune for a good briar pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The last of this sample of Dunhill Elizabethan in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a black vulcanite fish tail stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.