What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Frigate in the pipe dedicated to this blend:

Custom made O'Donnell partially rusticated Algerian briar poker pipe with and orange/black striped Cumberland stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Radice Dark Rind XL Canadian... :cheers:

HH Old Dark Fired in my Pipes of Malta smooth Billiard Meer pipe with a wide stem. These two are a great match :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

So, what did happen to then data on our avatars?

Now smoking Dunhill Elizabethan in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03 with a black vulcanite fish tail stem. Have enough left for one more bowl.

Preparing my last pipe of the night, to me it's a form of Art:

The FABULOUS Strang, some rubbed out well and a few coin cut slices air drying in a tobacco tray for about another 30 minutes.

Pipe of choice: Ben Wade smooth Oom Paul Pipe. I prefer Strang in a wide bowl Freehand or Oom Paul pipe, brings out the flavors. This is the Masterpiece of all tobacco's, just my honest opinion. If I had a few pounds of this I would be a HAPPY MAN :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Pebble Castle in a 14 inch long maple stemmed warden with Persimmon bowl.

MacBaren Raw Classic in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

JimInks":81smx0oo said:
Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with a horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.
I think I have a similar pipe, Jim. Mine's smooth but has the same shank insert. Haven't seen many of either.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Good morning from Greece, a cloudy day with some rain here in Athens.

23195773af3d47a4c6a343cf76160b7d742f4eeb.jpg

Jess Chonowitsch T14 - Butz Choquin Toulouse [new mouthpiece added].

...early AM...Sutliff RR Match...now, G&H American Peach in a Yanik Great Horned Owl bent Meer... :cheers:

...up next...Sutliff Sweet Virginia... :cheers:

A blend of CH & VBC in my Yorkshire Meer lined smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MM Pride tobacco in a MM Legend pipe. I've yet to have a MM blend I did not enjoy. They get better with at least 1 year of aging.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.