What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Bayou Night in a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made rusticated chimney bowl. This bowl was well worth the $35.00 :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
dR4MSB8.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

About to light up Stonehaven in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my smooth Aldo Velani Brandy bowl with a slight bend to the wide stem. Superb smoking pipe :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Hearth & Home AJ's VaPer.

I like it, but not as much as H&H Louisiana Red.

MacBaren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Savinelli 320KS rusticated Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

23198097ffa58c1111e07b401f7579446b6d6c7d.jpg

I smoked Bjarne tobacco the Gentle One and latter i tasted my wife's home made Halva [with raisins and cinnamon]. That's all for tonight Gentlemen, good night from Athens.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in one of my first 4 pipes I purchased back in 1969: Grabow Viking with a black rusticated billiard bowl. Still a great smoker :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking G&H Bosun Cut Plug in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem.

MacBaren Symphony in a very ugly reddish color 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

Granger, over 35 years old in my Barling Smooth Oom Paul pipe. I own 8 Oom Paul pipes and all are great smokers and comfortable to clench.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Radford’s Rum Royal in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Red Ribbon in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette Billiard... :cheers:

Preparing my last pipe for the night. Slicing some and rubbing out well and will let sit and air dry for about 30 minutes in a tobacco tray.

If you appreciate a strong tobacco with a heavy NIC hit this is the perfect tobacco before trying to get some sleep.

G&H Black Irish Twist In one of my MM Country Gentleman pipes dedicated to this tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Little Wren in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.