What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...C&D Pegasus...now, War Horse Green in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Ferndown Yellow & Brown... :cheers:

HH Old Dark Fired aged just over 4 years in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened this tin from ten years ago: needs to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray before packing my pipe.  One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A reparely smoked pipe....Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

LaGloria Cubana pipe tobacco in one of my MM Legend pipes. This is a Lat BOMB that would ghost any briar pipe for sure. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim’s B Blend in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Just finished smoking D&R Picayune in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. Busy day slowing down for right now.

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe. 
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

I finished another pipe repair and after dinner i am smoking McClleland Dominican Glory Maduro while watching one of "Elementary" (Sherlock Holmes tv-series) episode.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco ever made: year 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Stonehaven just over 12 years old in my Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

It's time for Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. You knew this was on the way! :D

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Brown Irish X with a touch of War Horse Bar in an MM Diplomat

Just finished smoking GLP Jack Knife RR in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315 with a black vulcanite stem, nickel band and p-lip.

...final pipe of the day...G&H American Delight in a Ser Jacopo bent Magritte Dublin... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.