What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking the best durn tobacco ever made: ear 2001 VaPer Three Nuns in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: Restored Grabow Freehand, real nice piece of briar!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished work and this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

MM Great Dane tobacco in my Stanwell Royal Guard pipe. A stunning piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!! 

D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem.

My Maple Crumb Kake ( steam pressed )  in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Lane Dark Red in a gp. 5 Dunhill 2000 shell Canadian... :cheers:

Rattray's Marlin Flake aged just over 4 years in a T. Cristiano smooth Canadian pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Earlier...SG Balkan Flake in my Savinelli Root Briar. One of the first decent pipes I ever bought many years ago, and still one of my favorite smokers...

Tonight...just got done with a bowl of Tashkent in this way old and well-used Tugboat pipe.  Just dug this one out of my "land of misfit toys" box Haven't smoked it in several years...

Sam Gawith English Summer Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

My last pipe for the night:

Preparing this fine tobacco with some  slices and well rubbed out, will let sit in a tobacco tray for another 30 minutes. I enjoy this tobacco packed in layers in my pipe.

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Just about finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Now enjoying Savinelli 140˚ in an unbranded undated (1980s?) straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem. Relaxing as I take an evening off of work.

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside and a black vulcanite stem.

Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.