What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my Ardor Urano Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Burley in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band, military bit and a black ebonite stem.

Final pipe of the day, have to wake up early and get ready for another great time at one of my doctors. Another day from HELL. 

McClelland Craftsbury Frog Morton on the Town in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Reserve in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Sam Gawith English Summer Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Good morning from Greece, a lovely sunny morning here in Athens.

23618673ff10ce1ed6c0710f250584dd341fbf54.jpg

Mysmokingshop.uk Royal Champagne - Butz Choquin Toulouse [modified].

...early AM...PA...now, MacBaren Virginia #1 in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill London Mixture... :cheers:

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Part way through this bowl of delicious Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Just arrived home and having my first Pipe of the day:

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe. Alongside a fresh Mug of Columbian coffee. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Listing this a few minutes early: Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.