What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

First pipe of the day:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell.
Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

23624131227d7c9760863ab1c0400655540762be.jpg

Skandinavik Mixture - Stanwell [modified].

Pete'r Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye in my Aldo Velani smooth briar Octagonal pipe with a wide stem. This pipe has a stunning grain. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano 
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in a restored Olde London Bing Billiard smooth briar pipe with a silver band.  

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Old Gowrie in own reject
Hot and dry here in Cape Town

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour. 

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...then Lane RR...now, War Horse Green in an Ardor DR Urano Fantasy bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...P&C Sugar Plum... :cheers:

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces. 

Pipe of choice:  Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". Now smokes much better :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with P&W #531 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking:

Escudo aged just over 5 years. I know everyone's taste buds are different but to be honest... if I want to smoke hay with a peppery spice and the zest of a lemon it would be cheaper for me to stop at a local farm and pick up a bale of hay, sprinkle with pepper and add lemon zest. Now take Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye with a minimum of 3 years of age: smokes extremely pleasant and leaves a creamy ( finish ) taste on my pallet....outstanding. I have a total of 8 sealed tins of Escudo which I will let age for another few years and will finish the tin I recently opened. The original Escudo was a far superior blend compared to the newer versions. 

Pipe of choice: The Craggy Canadian pipe I made for myself

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Grape Nehi is my drink.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.