What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on a Cuban cigar break and now smoking:

Recently opened a tin of Balkan Sobranie from December 1986 and pipe of choice is my Bjarne smooth Apple Giant with a bent stem. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MacBaren Acadian Perique in a 2003 smooth three quarter bend Rinaldo Fiammata Odissea Titania 02 Silver Line 3 Straight Grain egg with a black acrylic stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...War Horse Bar in a Double Dragon Calabash Meer... :cheers:

War Horse Bar in a MM Country Gentleman pipe . I'm looking forward to trying this tobacco after 3 to 5 years of aging. I gifted the War Horse Green tins I purchased to a friend who really enjoyed the green, just was not for me. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

Old Joe Krantz bulk aged just over 3 years  in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Not too far from finishing this bowl of C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

1982 Balkan Sobranie 759 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Dayyy from Greece, fantastic sunny day here in Athens.

236300466dd3d3ba24e4d26b1df55a761906d469.jpg

McClelland 221b series Arcadia - Butz Choquin [modified].

Status
Not open for further replies.