What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in my Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Grandpa's Sweater in an OzW pipe. I would have uploaded a nice photo, but every time I try to use photobucket, malware tries to take over

...early AM...SWR...then SH Select Mixture...now, Granger in a RD Pipe smooth X-Long Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...St. Bruno Flake... :cheers:

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Uhle’s Perfection Plug Burley in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Dang! (no, really!), which is root beer with butterscotch. Very weird blend.

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Right now smoking:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell. This is a superb smoking pipe, one of my top 5 favorite pipes!!

Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a mid-1970s black rusticated straight Savinelli Estella 915 KS billiard pearl brown lucite stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014 years in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. Been years since I smoked this pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

P&W #531 in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

H&H BlackHouse In my wire wheel rusticated black Icarus Apple pipe. Superb smoker for the price, I won this pipe New on eBay about two years ago for $45.00.....worth twice the price!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. The P&W #531 I was smoking sure burns too durn fast.

Now smoking a blend of:

Peter Stokkebye Luxury Bullseye well rubbed out and C&D Burley Flake #3 in my LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a saddle stem. This has been aged just over 3 years and an outstanding smoke!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Squadron Leader in a straight Falcon with a rusticated pot shaped bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.