What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem.

A third of the way through this bowl of Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Granger...now, C&D Pegasus in a Posella rustic Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...Dunhill Ye Olde Signe... :cheers:

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Right now smoking:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell.
Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Coke made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

John Patton's Crossroads in the custom made Billiard pipe called The Melting Pot. I made this pipe last year, took a while to break in properly but now a good smoker.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles with a black vulcanite stem and ferrule. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Cube Cut Burley bulk aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem that's slightly bent.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Penzance in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.