What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Earlier this afternoon, 221B in an MM Country Gentleman

Peter Heinrichs Curly Block in a straight black sandblasted 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...War Horse Green in a gp. 5 2000 Dunhill shell Canadian... :cheers:

My last smoke for the night and it will be Cuban. Preparing now and will let rest for about 20 minutes before lighting up. Have to wake up ( don't sleep well anyway ) at 4:15am and get ready for my trip to the hospital and 2 doctors. Will be an ALL day thing!

Cuban PARTAGAS SERIE D NO. 4
The best smoking 30 to 40 minute Cuban cigar on the market today, my opinion and many others.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight in an Icarus crimson sandblast pot with yellow swirl acrylic stem
G.L. Pease Embarcadero in a Neptune light sandblast lovat with white swirl acrylic stem

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Amphora Original (Brown) in a 1990s slight bend black Sasieni 4 Dot Ruff Root Dark 4 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Up very early so I can enjoy a pipe before I need to get ready for the day:

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Preparing my last pipe before I need to get ready:

John Patton's Dark Horse in my Savinelli 320KS Trevi pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking C&D Seersucker in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

...early AM...PS Norwegian Blend...now, Sillem's Black in a Brebbia first Tan Calabash... :cheers:

...up next...Amphora Red '82... :cheers:

G.L. Pease Fillmore in a Jerry Crawford dark sandblast straight billiard with acrylic faux horn shank cap and red/black Cumberland stem.

Starting off my smoking day with Watch City Slices in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420 and a black vulcanite stem. A glass of the very delicious Trader Joe's Tangerine Juice is my drink.

P&W #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Just arrived back home after being tortured for almost 6 hours. Now going to relax and smoke:

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.