What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1981 Century full bend natural egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink.

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.
Definitely Granger at its best.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Jack Knife RR in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band. Been years since I smoked this pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Getting ready to light up:

My RDPipes Devil Anse. Designed and crafted by BoB member Ron Powell. This pipe is now in my daily rotation and one of my top three favorite pipes, that's saying allot!!

Tobacco of choice: John Patton's Storm Front

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Final smoke of the day:

It's 70 degrees outside so what better time to enjoy an H. Upmann Cuban Torpedo Cigar. Four fingers of Southern Comfort neat will accompany this outstanding cigar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff Mixture #79 in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.