What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Hello from Greece, we have sun and +14°C here in Athens.

2375520458fa78062112ba00d940b682ec66a5ae.jpg

Cornell and Diehl Black Cavendish - Aristocob [new mouthpiece added], double espresso plus cool water keep me company.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Preparing this fine tobacco in slices and well rubbed out:

My all time favorite tobacco Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem. Stunning piece of briar with no fills, like all of my other Stanwell pipes.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sam Gawith English Summer Flake in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

' Speraaa from Greece, i opened 2 mail boxes with auto accessories which i ordered from ebay and i am smoking Olaf Poulsson Νο. 12 while making thoughts when i will place them on.

A blend of John Patton's Storm Front 70% and GLP Sixpence 30% in my rarely smoked Pierre Morel Sr Bullmoose hand made/carved stunning pipe with a wide stem that is slightly bent.  This pipe is a great smoker and in pristine condition.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
tE0OuBF.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

OpEWU22.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

A third of the way through this bowl of C&D Crooner in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Yorkshire bent Apple Meer lined pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bijou in a Charl Goussard Pipe black blast cognac with orange/black brindle stem

...final smoke of the day...JR Cigars Dominican Republic 5X70 cigar :cheers:

Old Joe Krantz bulk aged just over 5 years in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.