What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Cup O' Joes Yeti Flake in a Nording bent billiard.

Home grown Cube Cut Burley aged over 5 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2015 three quarter bend two tone Chacom UPO Rouge squashed tomato with a black acrylic stem and shank.

Now smoking year 1982 Bengal Slices in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Well, no more pipe smoking for me the rest of the night. A new Med I started caused blistering on my tongue and lips. Hopefully this too shall pass!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A third of the way through this bowl of Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a 1999 smooth dark brown full bend Tim West tomato with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill Flake in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

Motzek TAK Latakia Cake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Now smoking Savinelli 140˚ in an undated (1980s?) unbranded straight smooth flat bottom apple with a black vulcanite stem. Have enough left for a bowl or two.

Just finished smoking P&W #515 in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem.

2376661004261d851f74e0beca2200cdb01884a9.jpg

Vanilla Caribic - Stanwell Amber.

Well, no smoking a pipe today. Severe blistering in my mouth from that dang new medication which I'm now off.  Life " bites " as one gets older! Just hope this shit is over way before my golden years or I choose to move on!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.