What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

G.L. Pease Cumberland in a BriarWorks Classic crimson sandblasted straight apple with yellow acrylic stem adornment and black acrylic saddle stem.

Adam, two superb choices!! I've enjoyed Cumberland for quite some time and own a few Briarworks pipes, which are great smokers and I got for a steal on eBay.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the very first pipe I ever smoked (which was my father’s pipe), a late 1950s smooth with etched grooves straight Willard long stem adjustomatic Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Amphora Special Reserve No. 2 in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Amphora Special Reserve No. 8 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

My Budd II in my restored LaStrada hand made/carved chubby pot. LaStrada pipes are more well known throughout Europe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OBYu1cX.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Just opened a tin of GLP Cumberland dated 2009

Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem. One of my top 10 favorite pipes. This bowl was actually opened wider towards the bottom, a true Brandy bowl. This maker/carver worked side by side with Bjarne Nielsen for many years before Bjarne's passing....RIP

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Another bowl of:

John Patton's Storm Front
Two Cube Cut Burley tobacco's and cigar leaf.....simply outstanding

Pipe of choice: newer version brown anodized Falcon pipe with a custom made smooth briar 2" chimney bowl and slight bend to the stem. Extremely cool smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Lane Dark Red in a P&T 2000 POY Castello sea rock billiard... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.