What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening from Greece, here is another photo from my vacations.

23705517b93cb48da245998a2816cd1107b66237.jpg

Before i light my pipe i saw this dog coming to me, i heard from bystanders that his name was Aries.

2370551622ac9e6d49569023f54f54f8ead7b136.jpg

Hey dude, your first cookie was Okie-Dokie, fer sure you would spare another one aren't ya?

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Listing this some minutes early: Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Second bowl of this blend today:

John Patton's Storm Front 70% and GLP Sixpence 30% in my BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Budd III in the Eagle Claw Egg Meerschaum pipe I purchased in an open air market while visiting Turkey back in 1987.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Getting some home made 'Perique' dried out and about to blow my own mind.... Just finished a chicken fried steak, baked potato, and eggs, so it shouldn't set me too back on my heels!

Smoking it in Grandpa's old cob.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Granger, over 35 years old in a restored ( original owner ) Grabow Viking pipe with a black sandblasted Billiard bowl. One of my first 4 pipes I purchased back in 1969. I still remember smoking this pipe while driving my 1967 Oldsmobile 442....what a car!! THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren HH Vintage Syrian in a Preben Holm Collector freehand rustic bent Dublin... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

H&H BlackHouse in my T. Cristiano smooth Billiard Bosso pipe with a square shank.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1981 Ascorti Black Billiard Business with a military bit and pearl gray acrylic stem.

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2003 black sandblasted medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant blowfish with an acrylic horn ferrule and a black acrylic stem.

Last pipe of the day:

Frog Morton on the Town in my Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A late entry of the day's smokes...
G.L. Pease Fillmore in an H.S. Studio dark sandblast Dublin with 1/8 bent black vulcanite stem.
G.L. Pease Haddo's Delight in a Ropp Etudiant sandblast J11 brandy/lumberman with black vulcanite saddle stem.

Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.