What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

A repeat tobacco today, it's that good:

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Watch City Slices in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good morning from Greece, we had clouds in the sky this morning but after a while the "master" sun with +17°C gave us the "go" sign to visit a local Cafe in Athens for relaxation time.

23782669c9b8ec73d1c7dc0b4977aab496c6ad40.jpg

and when i light my pipe a free croissant arrived from the owner, nice additional thank you!

2378266853980381627aa78551147c4c8e4c9c4b.jpg

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my recently restored Ben Wade smooth Billiard pipe. A beautiful piece of briar with no fills.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Mi Cubano 6X50, then SH Select Mixture...now, P&C Sugar Plum in a RD Pipe smooth Author... :cheers:

...up next...SG Skiff Mixture... :cheers:

Dunhill Nightcap dated 2007 tin version only in a Dagner design cob poker pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 400 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Joh's smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and a wide slightly bent stem. Superb smoking pipe with NO FILLS!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Solani ABF dated 2009 in my T. Cristiano Signature series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl pipe with a square shank.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Budd III in my older restored Falcon pipe with a smooth Meer Billiard bowl. I purchased this pipe in the early 70's.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.