What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...MacBaren Burley...now, MacBaren Virginia #1 in a Don Warren Morta bent apple with Turquoise inlay... :cheers:

...up next...STG John Bull... :cheers:

...final pipe of the day...Solani 333 Festival in a Tinsky Christmas 2016 blast bent apple... :cheers:

Good morning from Greece, a nice sunny day here in Athens with +16°C

2377212670d4cdabbe17ddb887ad462d52994445.jpg

Ambiente No 2 - Meerschaum Whitepipe.com [new mouthpiece added].

...Breaking-in a new Tinsky Coral Canadian with Sutliff Aged Maduro Cavendish... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black groove carved Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. A can of the delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Motzek Type 7 Curly Mixture in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem.

Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Just lit up a little over half a bowl of Penzance in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem. This will finish this particular vintage sample. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

St. James Flake in a 1970s slight bend poker-like Caminetto business 134 with a pearl gold acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...BLWB in a Ser Jacopo Divina Billiard... :cheers:

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania John Cotton’s Number 3 in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Well, arrived back home after being tortured in the ER for a day and a half and need to enjoy a pipe and relax:

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking the last of this tin of Savinelli 140˚ in a 2003 URAL full bend big bowl egg shaped Lattice meer with a black acrylic stem.

GLP Sixpence aged since 2014, in my restored LHS smooth Bing Billiard pipe with a silver band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.