What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GUS

HERE IS THE BASIC BREAKDOWN ON THIS FINE BLEND. Smokes best with a minimum of 3 years of aging.

Black Cavendish marries with luxury burley, Cyprian Latakia, bright Virginias, Turkish Orientals and Acadian Perique. Crafting the most sought-after small batch blends in America since 2007.

Hopefully this blend will be around for a while. Give a bowl a try the next time you have the time to enjoy this blend. Taste is consistent with no harshness and absolutely no bite.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":udsx4sss said:
GUS

HERE IS THE BASIC BREAKDOWN ON THIS FINE BLEND. Smokes best with a minimum of 3 years of aging.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Thanks, then I will have to wait a little longer ....

It has been easy to make the decision, Samuel Gawith's FVF in a Cantó Dublin and a good bitter, sugar free coffee, of course

Can-d-2_zps140kozjc.jpg

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with cane sugar is my drink.

HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

...earlier...Granger...then, Dunhill Flake...now, Sutliff Mixture #79 in a Don Warren Morta bent apple... :cheers:

...up next...Cohiba 5X60 Robusto... :cheers:

W.O. Larsen Old Fashioned in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem.

A blend of Lane Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a new MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Peter Stokkebye Mellow Mocha in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads in my restored ( mint condition ) LHS smooth chubby pot with a silver band and a saddle stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING
JkdI6F3.jpg" style="width: 700px;height: 400px

Sam Gawith Kendall Cream Deluxe Flake in a 2014 straight MM Missouri Pride Legend with a black stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

goodnight all, McClelland´s 2010 in a Cantó Yakuza RC and soda beside...not tea for this night

Canto-Yakuza_zpsdeobpt51.jpg
[/URL]

About a third of the way through this bowl of Sutliff Red Virginia Ribbon in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

It's a John Patton's night:

John Patton's Storm Front in my T. Cristiano Signature series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl with a square shank and ebonite stem. Excellent smoking pipe with a superb grain w/Birdseye!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking:

John Patton's Dark Horse in my Eagle Claw Egg Meerschaum pipe I purchased in an open air market in Turkey back in 1987. Still a superb smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Uhle’s Par Shooter in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...Sutliff aged Maduro Cavendish in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.