What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a 1978 smooth pointy bottom three quarter bend Sir Brent, shaped like a check mark with a black vulcanite stem.

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

' Dayyy from Greece, we have sun and 21°C here in Athens. I went to church to light a candle and now it's time for:

2379920270c123fbd17e65b26caaa49a61690539.jpg

Kong Christian Royal Mixture Caribic Rum - Brebbia Crystal, double espresso and cool water beside.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Apple is my drink.

SPC Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a smooth 2" briar custom made Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Stonehaven in a new pipe that was sent to me by a close friend from NY for a holiday gift.
Tom Eltang black rusticated Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A can of the illegally delicious Hansen's Mandarin Lime soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

A blend of John Patton's Storm Front 70% and GLP Sixpence 30% in my
Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Bright Virginia Ribbon in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend egg/rhodesian pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem.

Samuel Gawith's Sam's Flake in this amazing J.Rubio and Black Ceylon tea, in this ocasion "Silverhill" and relax with a film...

Rubio-Ro-2_zpsk6qe1cp0.jpg
[/URL]

Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good evening to everyone here, i am smoking John Middleton Sugar Barrel with balsa filter in my pipe. My other meerschaum filters finished so tomorrow i will have to go to buy a new box.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

McClelland Balkan blue in an Ashton old church bulldog. Pretty tasty smoke, hope all is going well with all!

Status
Not open for further replies.