What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking C&D Crooner in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend with a yellow stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and black saddle acrylic stem.

Recently opened a Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice: Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe of the day...Maltan RR in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple... :cheers:

Motzek Type 5 English Art in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Home grown ( from a friend ) Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth briar walnut stained finish Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Dan Tobacco Mellow Mallard in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger, over 35 years old in a MM Country Gentleman pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A couple minutes away from smoking Uhle’s 00 in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Pebble Castle Special Reserve in a rusticated freehand Osage Orange squashed tomato.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking circa 1970 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a 2002 smooth top, black sandblasted quarter bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn with an acrylic horn insert in the ferrule and black acrylic stem.

238044256a08ffee260a7dfd87e54c97f3e760ef.jpg

Skandinavik Mixture - Meerschaum [modified in shank & new mouthpiece] with double Greek coffee as companion.

My simple anytime blend when aged for a minimum of 1 year happens too also be one of my top 10 favorites:

C&D Bayou Night 60% and Lane Burley & Black 40% aged just over 1 year. I smoke this like a FREIGHT TRAIN and absolutely NO bite. I pack the pipe firm 3/4 of the way and get close to a 60 minute very enjoyable smoke.

Pipe of choice: Savinelli Series III UNFINISHED BILLIARD pipe. Has 11 huge fills but it's a superb smoking pipe. I did finish the briar with Bee's wax and mineral oil mixture. I've smoked this pipe over 300 times and the briar now developed a dark chocolate color. But the fills still stand out.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":dmoeopvo said:
Seattle Pipe Club Potlatch In a newer Falcon pipe with a custom made Morta 2" Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
How is this tobacco? I have a little more than a pound two years ago and I have not smoked it yet ...

walk to home, after a hard day's work, thinking I smoke and relax a little bit of time

Status
Not open for further replies.