What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Amphora Virginia in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-Up is my drink. Watching The Wolfman on TCM.

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Was on a cigar break....grrrrrrrreat.

Low Country Guendalose ( aged just over 9 months, now no bite ) in my recently restored ( mint condition ) Viking Classic Smooth Bent Pot made in Italy. Won this pipe on eBay for $12.00 delivered.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Samuel Gwith´s Sam´s Flake in a sandblast Peter Hedegard and green tea, in this ocasion Sencha "Makoto"

P-Hedegaard-A_zpsfor9dtau.jpg

Edward G Robinson blend in my restored Weber/Coolmor Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem.

GQ No.1 Clementines Nip in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Penzance in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Started off with some aged OGS in my humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite after a light b'fast. Always a pleasure.

Late morn I decided to check out some 'baccy's I got from a trade some yrs ago - Walnut and G&H Dark Flake. Only tried the Walnut once before and thought it wasn't for me then. Yup, same impression today. :no:

Then sparked up a bowl of the Dark Flake in a cob. Never tried this upon receiving it and didn't know back then that I had an aversion to Lakelands. Couldn't even get past the charring light before dumping it. :pale:

Looks like these two will be put up on the trade sub-forum as soon as I can weigh them. Good deal for someone that likes them. Just not for me though.

Have some Revor Plug prepared for after supper. No L-demons lurking there. Mo betta. :D

Cheers,

RR

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk in a MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This afternoon, #7 Broken Flake in a straight Dutch meer; this evening, Best Brown #2 in a Servi meer Egg

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.