What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my restored Supreme Deluxe Algerian briar Lovat pipe. Well worth the $15.00 I paid on eBay, has a stunning flame grain and an excellent smoker!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
xQJV3YG.jpg" style="width: 500px;height: 400px

Just finished smoking C&D King Cake in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Old Joe Krantz bulk in my T. Cristiano fully rusticated Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Best Brown #2 in an MM Patriot; this afternoon, Scotch Flake in a Falcon (meer)

Almost finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem. Watching the Giants and D-Backs game.

Now smoking 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink for the rest of this day.

HH Old Dark Fired in my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Peterson University Flake in my Peterson Killarney Red 999 with a PLip.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Burley Flake #3 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and lett it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Still extremely moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

...final pipe of the day...D&R London Dock in a RD Pipe smooth Author... :cheers:

GLP Jack Knife RR in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem.

Opened this tin recently from ten years ago ( the original release purchased in Germany ) : needed to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely  smoked pipe....
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a with a black vulcanite stem.

Not far from finishing Jim's Va/Bur in a 2015 Basil Meadows Bing Crosby Merchant Service replica with a smooth straight thin shank, aluminum band and black ebonite stem.

Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

Sir Walter Raleigh in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 Ben Wade Golden Matt freehand sitter with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.