What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

Last pipe of the day:

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

HU Red Fox in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS with a black acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule and a black lucite stem.

...final pipe of the day...SG Skiff Mixture in a Don Warren Morta bent apple... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Troy’s Burley Homebrew in a 1970s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 5 Dublin with a pearl brown lucite ferrule and stem.

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s black sandblasted slight bend Savory’s Argyll 281 Cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

1970s Edgeworth Aromatic (Red) in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

hello all, sunny day in Balearic Islands, good day for walk with the family for a while before eating a rich paella, after  walking

G&H Brown Twist X in a Chris Askwith Pencil Shank Rohdesian and ice soda

Ask_zpsxji4w2yq.jpg

' Dayyy to you all from Greece, a wonderful sunny day here in Athens so i visited a Cafe to enjoy my pipe with an espresso.

23847581ba6d988fd6c9697e1f9c460e83426bd6.jpg

The pipe is modified by me [colour, mouthpiece, meerschaum rim].

John Patton's Storm Front
Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...early AM...Velvet...then, PA...now, Compton's Three Feathers in a Castello sea rock Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...War Horse Bar... :cheers:

Just finished a Padron box pressed....superb smoke!!

Now smoking:

Rattray's 3Noggins dated 2009, pipe of choice:Ardor Urano Zulu pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished running an errand as well as this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking 2011 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. Got home in time to watch opening day baseball on ESPN: Yanks and Rays are playing.

For this night, G&H Louisiana Flake in a Ardor Venere Canadian and Assam Tea

ard-c_zps2lp8g1kw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.