What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Villiger Jamaican Export in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

John Patton Store Front in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide comfortable stem. This is a CHUBBY flawless piece of briar!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking D&R Three Sails in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Radice Chubby Reubens Rhodesian Shape Bullcap Bulldog, opened the draft hole to 5/32". This pipe is now in my weekly rotation, smokes much better!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R A,P. Rimboche in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17 tomato with a black acrylic stem.

Going out on the front porch and smoke a Cuban stoggie.. :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...final pipe & smoke of the day...after dinner, a Romeo y Julieta Reserve Robusto 5X54...then, St Bruno RR in a Radice Hawkbill... :cheers:

The last of some GH Scotch Flake in an MM Country Gentleman

D&R Two Timer in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem.

Last pipe of the day, need a heavy NIC hit:

Black Irish X in a MM Pride pipe dedicated to this tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania War Horse Ready Cut in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem.

D&R Vengeur in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Granger, from the mid 70's in my restored Pickwick Arms hand carved chubby pot pipe with a wide comfortable saddle wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting my day with St Bruno RR un a Pete Aran 106 and verter coffe...

Aran-106_zpsndma7o68.jpg

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Jim's Va/Bur in a 2003 smooth medium bend Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville with a sterling silver band and black vulcanite p-lip stem.

D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia Flake in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo with a pearl brown acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.