What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...Granger...now, Motzek Scottish Blend in a Don Warren Morta straight apple... :cheers:

...up next...St. Bruno Flake '82... :cheers:

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978. Still looks like new!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Dunhill 965 un a Ser Jacopo, and bitter coffe, , I did not smoke it years ago and I opened a tin of 2010, I like it a lot, while I wait to see the match of soccer of the week, Real Madrid vs Athl. de Madrid, today they can not lose both, which would be what I liked

Ser%20Jacopo%20Mdica%20Panel_zpsjflha0uh.jpg

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made smooth briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Three Star Blue in my Don Warren Morta Poker Pipe with a straight shank and stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Black Frigate well rubbed and rested for over an hour.

Pipe of choice: O'Donnell Algerian Briar partially rusticated custom made nosewarmer poker pipe with an orange/black Cumberland stem. This pipe is dedicated to this fine tobacco.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yesterday afternoon, Aperitif in an IMP meer apple; last evening, Scotch Flake in a Falcon (billiard. This morning, Best Brown #2 in a Pete Pot

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Solani ABF dated 2007 in my stunning T. Cristiano Signature series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard bowl with a square shank. The briar has both flame grain and birdseye.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

<<samuel Gawith´s Sam´s Flake in a Ardor Urano Sandblast and red tea Pu Ereh 30 years old

Ardor-Urano-Sandblast_zpsaju7eplf.jpg

Granger from the mid 70's in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe.
Excellent smoking pipe, need to smoke it more!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Rattray’s Dark Fragrant in a 1978 smooth full bend Lorenzo Adria Standard 733 flame grain egg with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

MM Pride Tobacco that's been jarred since 2013 in one of my MM General pipes. These MM tobacco's are overlooked by many pipe smokers because it comes in a pouch. I'm hooked on the MM Pride and Great Dane tobacco's. I have PLENTY jarred for the future!!

KEEP N PUFFING!!!

2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Started off the morning with some OGS in my ever so humble estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite. Pretty much dedicated to this blend.

Late morning decided to see if I could like the G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake I got in many yrs ago on some trade. Nope, can't deal with the L-character. This will go up on the trade forum, as soon as I can get it weighed.

Cheers,

RR

Stonehaven ( jarred in 2002 ) in my Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem. These two go together well.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

D&R Three Sails in a 1970’s smooth Savinelli Non Pareil 9574 Oom Paul with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem.

It was a happy accident:

Did you ever have some tobacco's left over which would not quite make a half a bowl when packed?? Well, I had some John Patton Storm Front jarred and the end of a tin from Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding. Mixed together the two which was roughly 60% Storm Front & 40% Plum Pudding. Just finished the bowl full and it ended up being an outstanding enjoyable smoke, one I did not want to end. The pipe I used was my restored Grabow Freehand ( larger bowl than the newer model ) and this pipe made the blend sing, due to the large chamber. This is definitely a repeatable blend and might even make up a small jar for future enjoyment...it was that good..... :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.