What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D&R S.J. Rimboche in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite stem.

...final pipe of the day...Condor Plug in a gp. 3 Dunhill Chestnut apple... :cheers:

Final smoke of the day:

Going to sit on the front porch to enjoy this, the picture says it all...

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
OWCEauw.jpg" style="width: 600px;height: 400px

Almost half way through this bowl of D&R VIP in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem.

Angler's Dream in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem.

Granger in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

John Patton's Storm Front in my RDPipes Devil Anse. Custom made by our member of the BoB Ron Powell. I have accumulated many pipes over the past 48 years, this Devil Anse is one of my top 3 favorites. Not for its beauty and superb craftsmanship, but for the way it smokes.....OUTSTANDING!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good evening to you all from Greece, here is a photo from my morning visit in a local Cafe here in Athens.

238830734eb088d3cd69216522117dc976e1c59a.jpg

The rustic-paint work on the pipe is mine, i added the band and a new mouthpiece.

Penzance ( jarred in 2002 ) in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Granger from the mid 70's in my Radice Classic Smooth Liverpool pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
IAn3H0e.jpg" style="width: 800px;height: 400px

...early AM...Velvet...then, PA...now, Solani 333 Festival in a '66 gp. 4 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut... :cheers:

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2004
Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Crossroads in my New to me :
Ardor Urano Fantasy Bent Apple with Silver Band, Marked DR, this pipe has only been smoked twice prior to me receiving it. Thank you to a dear friend of mine!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finishing smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

The last of this sample of Park Lane Connoisseur’s Flake in a brown sandblasted medium bend 1970s Savinelli Autograph 5 freehand with a black acrylic stem. This pipe has a big bowl, so I'll be kept busy for a while with it as I watch the Braves-Pirates game.

A very sunny and pleasant day in the Balearic Islands, 22ºC, take advantage of a large part of the family to a fair to a nearby town, the joy of young children (we all have 3 girls between 4 and 10 Months) was the best with a good meal in a restaurant

Walking by the fair, take advantage of smoking a pipe of St Bruno in a Charatan 483DC and then, in the afternoon, walk with the dogs, a small pipe, Ser Jacopo with St Bruno again and waiting dinner

Charatan-483DC_zpssvdqza2s.jpg

For after dinner, McClelland's 2015 vaper in a Jose Rubio and some chapter of "Westworld" and a tea (I have yet to decide, possibly a Darjeeling)

Rubio-L_zpswxferqrh.jpg

Rattray's Marlin Flake dated 2009 in my Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.  This is a stunning piece of briar on this hand made pipe!!

PS, just shaved my long beard off. Look 10 years younger!
KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 2012 Rolando’s Own in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.