What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
About a quarter of a bowl left of Paul Olsen Blue Queen MOB in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking D&R Rowland in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 1996 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Half way through this bowl of Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem.

25123941b954e38457bc4e3e915e275793f89731.jpg

Briar Patch Orient Express - Fallion [modified: new mouthpiece and ring].

...St. Bruno Flake '82 in a Goussard smooth Canadian... :cheers:

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Blend in a medium bend 2000 thin stem sandblasted black silver band spigot Ardor Urano S. Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash with a smooth flared top and a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this pipe in a long time. Watching the Orioles-Yankees game.

Just about finished smoking C&D Burley Ribbon Cut in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624 sitter with a silver pearl gray acrylic stem.

Watch City Old Dominion in a smooth straight early ‘60s Lane era “William Conrad” Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem.

Now smoking D&R William’s Delight in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Sprite is my drink.

About a quarter of the way through this bowl of Boswell Magnum Blend in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer with a yellow acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

MacB Navy Flake in the '15 Tinsky BoB POTY after work. Have some aged 2015 w/15% added P-weed chillin' for after supper in the ever-trusty Wiley Rhody/Dub.

Cheers,

RR

A quarter of the way through the last of my open stash of D&R Two Timer in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

...Rattray's Exotic Orange in a Ser Jacopo Rowlette Lovat... :cheers:

Now smoking the best durn tobacco made today: Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin with a black acrylic stem.

This morning, Louisiana Flake in a Viking Apple;
this afternoon, Hyde Park in a Pioneer meer Poker;
this evening, 1792 in an MM Legend

About a quarter of a bowl away from finishing 2014 Peterson 3P in a 2015 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend tomato military mount with an aluminum accent, wooly mammoth horn ferrule, and cumberland p-lip stem.

Part way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 PSF POY quarter bend black sandblasted Vermont Freehand egg with an aluminum band and a tortoise shell colored acrylic saddle stem.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Cabbie’s Mixture in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.